Monday 23 July 2012

Blogs Worth Reading

Seeing as I haven't actually posted anything on this blog since creating it in 2008, I thought I would give you some links to some blogs I read that you may like:

Krebs On Security
A great blog about security that I read regularly. Brian is great at investigating cybercrime and some of his most interesting articles are the ones where he links various online criminals back to real people.

Errata Security
Another good blog, supposedly about security, but more often covering other interesting subjects within IT. Going into more technical detail than Krebs On Security, this can give great insight into how some of the security news actually works - Rob's article about password cracking after the LinkedIn password breach was really informative.

Kaspersky Labs
From one of the top security labs in Europe, another good in-depth blog about a variety of malware and threats. These are the guys who have been heavily involved in analysis of Flame, Stuxnet and Madi. Definitely worth a read.

Hopefully at some point I will put up some interesting articles of my own, but for now, go and read what these guys are writing!